Sunday, June 8, 2014

At His Feet

Tonight I felt this overwhelming need to get alone with God. Sometimes when I'm weary, just spending a few minutes with Him restores me. See, I think we get too busy sometimes. We push ourselves at home, at school, and even at church. We stay so busy that we lose that one on one time with our Creator. At least, I know I'm guilty of it.  So tonight I just sat at His feet, and talked to Him. He heard my deepest thoughts. He heard the things that I've kept locked away from the world. I don't have to be strong in front of Him, for He is my strength. I don't have to have all of the answers, because he guides my path. Every good thing flows from Him.  His love covered me with forgiveness and grace. His peace gave me rest.  He reminded me of where I belonged...at his feet. 

No comments: