Friday, July 12, 2013

Please keep your arms and legs inside the cart at all times...

Hello! Welcome, and thank you for visiting my little blog! My name is Melanie, and I live in good old Southern Maryland. I am a full-time student, pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Development. I am happily married to Sailor man, who has been in the Navy for 11 years. We have two adorable munchkins. Little dude is 6 years old, and Tinkerbell turns 5 later this month.

I've started blogging because it's a good outlet for me. I enjoy writing, and I like to share certain parts of my life with other people. So this will be a mix of stories from our house, random and funny observations on life, food, my faith, and whatever else just happens to come to mind.

Please feel free to comment on my posts. I enjoy the interaction and will do my best to respond. Link up to your blog, if you have one. You follow me, and I'll follow you. All I ask is that we remain respectful of each others beliefs and opinions, even if we strongly disagree with each other.

So if you're up for it, strap in, sit back and enjoy the ride!



Photo credit: WiseGEEK.  http://images.wisegeek.com/riding-a-roller-coaster.jpg



No comments: